Last Updated 29/06/2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following Personal Information about you:
Information you give us
- Suppliers/Partners and Representatives. You give us Personal Information about you when you enter into a supplier/partnership agreement or relationship with us or are a representative of a supplier/partner. This is generally information including your name, email, phone number, job role and company.
- Contact Us. You give us Personal Information about you when you contact us or otherwise interact with us, including via the contact us web forms on our website, phone, email, post or social media. This is generally information including your name, company, job role, contact preference (email/phone number) and what you have contacted us about.
- You give us Personal Information about you when you express interest or apply for a job role with us on our website or otherwise. This is generally information including name, email, phone number, current company name, current job role, job role applied for, CV, education history, job expectations, assessment results and interview notes.
Information we collect from third parties
- Recruitment – Referrals, Job Boards and Public Professional Networks. We may collect your Personal Information where you have been referred to us by a third party for potential employment (e.g. a recruiter or a friend of yours who is an employee) or from your public profile on job boards or professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn) where it is lawful to do so and if we think you may be a good fit for a job role at MiroBio. This is generally information including your name, email, phone number, company name, job role and CV related information.
Information we collect automatically
- Visiting our Website. We collect Personal Information about you automatically when you visit and interact with our website. Our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including your device details, device location, source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By law we can only use your Personal Information where we have a lawful bases (justification), and this can be either to carry out a “contract” with you or to take steps on your instruction prior to entering a contract with you”; where we have a “legal obligation”; where you have given us your “consent”; or where it is necessary for our “legitimate interests” (this means that we have a business or commercial interests in using your Personal Information).
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
Performance of Contract/ Taking Steps to Enter into a Contract
- To manage our recruitment for job roles in our organisation, including reviewing job applications, setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
- To comply with any legal requirements involved in the recruitment process (e.g. making reasonable adjustments for candidates).
- To contact you and to manage our relationship with you and/or your company where you are a supplier/partner or the representative of a supplier/partner with whom we have a business relationship.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request information about our services. We may also take this information into account when improving our services.
- To contact you in relation to job roles at MiroBio where we think you will be a good fit for our recruitment process.
- To make sure you are able to use our website, to monitor how our website is being used, to help us discover and fix any problems with our website and to determine what country you are in when you use our website.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf such as service providers (including website and cloud providers), business consultants, and professional advisors (including lawyers and accountants). These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality.
- We share your Personal Information if we are under a duty to do so, in order to comply with (or where we reasonably believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce any agreement we have in place with you; or to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of MiroBio, third parties, users of our services or the public.
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us your Personal Information will be disclosed to such entity.
- We share your Personal Information where you give us express permission to do so in the course of your relationship with us from time to time.
- During the recruitment process, we share your Personal Information with our online recruitment service providers and with your third party recruiter (if you have used one) to progress your application, and for the purposes of communicating with you about your application. If you progress through the recruitment process and we hire you, we share your Personal Information with our internal HR systems providers for the purposes of your employment with us.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are located in the United Kingdom and store your Personal Information on servers within the United Kingdom and European Union.
By law, you have a number of rights (subject to certain conditions and exceptions) when it comes to your Personal Information and can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Information where we rely on “legitimate interest” (see the “Use Of Your Personal Information” section above) as a lawful basis for processing your Personal Information.
You also have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) and receive a copy of it, along with supplemental transparency information similar to what is provided in this notice.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request portability of your Personal Information. If required to do so, we will provide you or another party with any Personal Information we have obtained from you, in a structured, machine readable and reusable format.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time where we rely on your consent as a lawful basis for processing your Personal Information. This won’t affect anything we have used your Personal Information for before you withdraw your consent.
- Lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your Personal Information with a data protection regulator. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Phone number: 0303 123 1113. Website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
HOW TO CONTACT US